'A mechanised system with proven advantages over the hand re-pointing method designed to meet British Standard Codes of Practice and to utilise British Standard mortar mix designs'.
The Gun-point services are based on a unique mechanical injection re-pointing system. Our systems include a unique range of power tools to ensure a proper depth of rake of the old mortar and our mortar pump and gun ensures new mortar is put back into the joint thoroughly.
At the heart of our service is the Gun-point mortar pump and gun.
This low-pressure, high volume machine is light enough to go up scaffolding and small enough to go down tunnels. It's powerful electric motor can pump any standard mortar mix as well as traditional lime mortars, and can accommodate all types and grades of gauged, masonry and cement mortars.
We like to use local sands that match the colour and character of the original finish but any colourants and other admixtures may be added to the mix as required.
This means that your re-pointing is finished to a high standard, on time and within budget, giving your building the look that you want.
With national coverage throughout England & Wales, Gun-point Ltd can help with all your re-pointing needs, from domestic properties and local authority work, to commercial and listed buildings. We have even worked on cathedrals. So whatever your re-pointing needs, contact Gun-point Limited for a free, no obligation quotation today.
- Proven advantages over hand pointing
- British standard mortar designs
- Traditional lime putty mortars
- Coloured mortars
- No reliance on admixtures
- No over strength proprietary mixes
- Improved bonding of mortar to brickwork
- Positive fill of joints without voids
- Quality control procedures
- Disturbance to occupants minimised
- System trained operatives
- Dust extraction
- Appropriate depths of rake
- Technical advice and backup
- Work guaranteed to BS 8221 : Part 2 : 2000
- National network
- CDM requirements implemented
- Track record - established 1983
- Redrow Homes
- Taylor Wimpey
- Wilkinson Facilities Services
- Northern Bear Plc
- Able Construction Ltd.
- Peter Cox Ltd.
- Northumberland County Council
- Henderson Building Contractors Ltd.
- Compass Developments (NE) Ltd.
- G & B Civil Engineering Ltd. / Nexus
- Home Housing Association
- Torfaen C.C.
- Rhondda Cynon Taff C.C.
- Dyfed County Council
- Caerphilly Borough Council
- Merthyr Borough Council
- West Wilts. C.C.
- Bristol City Council
- Persimmon Homes
- Westbury Homes
- Stoke City Council
- Aspire Housing
- Manchester City Council
- First Choice Homes
- Martlet Build
- Drum Housing Association
- Bernsler Homes
- Russet Homes
- Ashford Borough Council
- Newcastle City Council
- MGM Limited
- Exeter County Council
- Devon County Council
- Dean & Dyball
- Construction Services Berneslai Homes
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
- Frank Haslam Milan
- Inspace Partnerships